This Web site is the responsibility of Golgotha Press, Inc. in Partnership with Minute Help (collectively referred to as “Company”). The Company can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Web server[s] on which this Web site is housed are owned and maintained by GoDaddy.com. The following policies apply to http://www.piracytrace.com and all other Web sites owned and operated by the Company.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Company automatically collects and/or tracks (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to Company's Web site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Company via e-mail, post messages to Company's bulletin boards, or post messages to Company's chat groups, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries, and (4) aggregate information on what pages visitors access.
Company does place Internet cookies on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save the visitor's name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of the Company's Web site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Company's Web site, Company will recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. Internet cookies are stored on the visitor's hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by the Company. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available. When a visitor performs a search on Company's search engine, Company records information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. As necessary to provide service, Company does record limited information for every search request and uses that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected. Personal data collected by the Company will be used by the Company to process transactions, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of Company's site. Data on visitors' home servers is aggregated for internal review and then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Company's databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Company will obtain visitor’s consent before posting collected data on Company's Web site, or sharing, renting, selling, or otherwise disclosing data to third parties. Any third party to which Company shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by Company, determined by Company to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which Company determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. Company may disclose to third parties only non-personally identifiable visitor information in aggregate form.
[Through the use of third party cookies, advertiser will be electronically notified when visitors view or click on its advertisements.]
4. Opt-Out Right. Visitors may opt out of having their personal information collected by Company, used by Company for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by Company or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor, by contacting company via e-mail at email@example.com or by checking the appropriate box on the online form.
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Company will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by the Company regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal record to be removed from Company's database by clicking on “Edit Profile” located within visitor’s control panel. Company will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
6. Collection of Personal Data from Children. Company will not collect or post information from children under the age of sixteen (children) without their parent's or guardian's consent. Company does not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. When a child submits information to the Company's Web site, the child's parent or guardian receives an e-mail alerting them to the child's registration and providing instructions on how the parent could delete the child's registration, if so desired. Although children are allowed to participate in contests, if a child wins, notification and prizes are sent to the parents or guardians identified in the initial registration process. No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Company. Company encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the sites.
9. Uploaded Content. Content may be uploaded to user’s secure account. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they hold the rights to upload any content (including text and images). This website cannot be held liable for any information lost, stolen, or corrupted.